Our expansive experience in financial planning mean we're experts in the establishment of self-managed superannuation funds, wealth creation, retirement and redundancy and administration services. Talk to 360 Private Wealth about:
- Savings and wealth creation strategies
- Diversified and tax effective investment planning
- Negative gearing and margin lending
- Superannuation planning and roll-overs
- Retirement income
- Government pensions, allowances and benefit advice
- Risk Insurance
As a business owner, we believe you not only want to grow your business but you also want to grow your wealth and protect your assets. Your financial planning needs changes as you move through the different stages of life and we provide a range of wealth creation services including:
- Managing and reducing debt
- Combining Finances with your Partner
- Strategies to grow your Superannuation and Investments
- Tax-Effective strategies to save you tax
- Creating a financial plan to support your family
- Protecting your assets, income and family
- Maximising your Superannuation and Retirement Income
- Pensions and Social Security requirements
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Aged Care advice
- Transition to retirement
Financial Planning involves formulating a strategy tailored specifically to your financial needs and takes into account your current financial resources, age, lifestyle, investment experience, risk profile and investment time horizon. It is a journey and in the early years when borrowings are high, spending must be carefully planned. In the accumulation years we see debt levels diminish and savings capacity increase. Finally, in the retirement years you reap the reward from the careful planning in the previous phases.
You need an experienced financial planner that offers quality advice and service to secure and build your financial future
The need for quality financial advice has never been greater. Evolving financial markets means more investment alternatives and greater complexity. You need an experienced financial planner that offers quality advice and service to secure and build your financial future. Our affiliated financial planning group offer you this service and they liaise with us on taxation matters to achieve the most tax effective solution for you.
The "Financial Planning" process involves a series of meetings and discussions where our financial planners take you carefully through each step of the process:
- Initial Meeting
- Fact Finding (Information Gathering)
- Preparation of a Financial Plan (Statement of Advice)
- Meeting to discuss the Financial Plan
- Plan Implementation
Our commitment to your financial security goes well beyond the initial financial plan. It is important not to "Set and Forget" so as your needs and circumstances change, we adjust the original strategic recommendations to accommodate the changes in your life. In consultation with you, we will regularly review the performance of your investments and make recommendations based on current trends, changes in laws and your personal circumstances. The frequency of periodic reviews will be agreed with you depending on your particular needs.
We invite you to book a free, one-hour introductory consultation to discuss your needs. To book a time, contact us today on (03) 5441 8700 or complete your details in the space provided on our contact us page.